Doors 6:30 Show 8:00 PM
Missed out? Enter here to win free tickets!
Read an amazing feature article with Arlo Parks in BeatRoute!
The Arlo Parks show in Toronto on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 is still happening as scheduled, but has been moved to a larger venue, in order to accommodate all ticket holders and comply with current health and safety measures.
The show has been moved from Axis Club (722 College St.) to the Queen Elizabeth Theatre (190 Princes’ Blvd). Your tickets will stay the same and be valid for entry at the new venue.
Health & Safety Requirements:
We’ve built a COVID-19 safety plan to meet the requirements of Public Health. We will also have friendly staff at the event to help you through this process. Your cooperation will make this show fun and safe for everyone.
- Following the guidance from the Government of Ontario, all attendees must show proof vacation against COVID-19 (2 Doses + 14 Days).
- If you received your vaccine in Ontario and need a digital version of your Proof of Vaccination, you can download it here.
- For more information on Ontario’s guidelines for Proof of Vaccination click here.
- In accordance with local Covid-19 guidelines, this event has moved to The Queen Elizabeth Theatre where capacity will be limited to 50% and reserved seating will allow for physical distancing.
- This event will be reserved seating on a first come first seated basis. Please arrive early with the group you would like to be seated with.
- Once you have taken your seats, we ask that you limit your movements within the theatre.
- Masks are mandatory.
- If a member of the audience or staff does not have a mask they will be provided one. If any person chooses not to wear a mask they will be denied entry to the venue.
- Specific instructions will be posted in the theatre for guidelines on mask wearing.
- Everyone will be required to check in by scanning a QR Code and providing their contact tracing information.
- Your personal information will strictly be used for contact tracing records that will only be accessible to our Health & Safety team and will be deleted 2 months after the event.
- Doors will open early at 6:30 PM to allow additional time to check in and find seating. Show starts at 8 PM.
- Our venue will be professionally cleaned and high touch areas will be regularly attended to ahead and during the show. We encourage audience members to wash and disinfect their hands often — especially before entering and exiting the venue, after contact with others, and after touching surfaces that others may have touched.
To help prevent the spread and transmission of COVID-19, MRG Live is committed to:
- Providing access to hand sanitizers.
- Encouraging physical distancing.
- Wiping down and disinfecting surfaces.
- Conducting regular clearing in high-traffic areas.